Perfectus Biomed are delighted to announce that they have successfully been re-certified by BSI to ISO 9001:2015.
About ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the international standard that specifies the requirements for a quality management system. Organisations use the standard to:
- demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements
- enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system
What are the benefits of the ISO 9001:2015 certification?
The ISO 9001:2015 certification:
- brings quality and continuous improvement into the heart of the business
- ensures that quality management is completely integrated and aligned with the business strategies of the organization
- involves the leadership team and ensures motivation towards the organisation’s goals and objectives
- introduces risk & opportunity management
- reinforces the use of the management system as a governance tool and helps identify business opportunities that contribute to bottom line improvements
Please contact us if you wish to hear more about our services carried out under this standard.