Perfectus Biomed Group is a leading Contract Research Organization (CRO), based in the UK, providing both standard and customized microbiological testing services. We have extensive experience developing ‘fit for purpose’ experiments that mimic ‘real-life’ scenarios. Our mission is to improve quality of life through the provision of exceptional, customized microbiological services.
Our services are UKAS accredited, GLP compliant, and ISO 9001 certified.
We employ a number of PhD scientists, specializing in antimicrobial, biofilm, viral, fungal and cellular research. Visit our testing services page for more information.
Perfectus Biomed work closely with our clients from a variety of sectors including medical devices, wound care, infectious diseases, biocides & disinfectants, cosmetics & personal care, orthopaedic, industrial biofilms, and oral care & dentistry. For a full list of these, please visit our sectors page.
- 2020 BioNow Technical Service Award winner
- Certified by MHRA for GLP compliant testing
- 2018 Winner of two High Sheriff Awards: The Award for Innovation and the Cheshire Business Leaders Award
- Accredited by the Living Wage Foundation
- 2017 Innovate UK Funding Competition winner
- 2016 BioNow Technical Service Award winner
- 2014 Winner of the BioNow Start-Up of the Year Award
- 2014 Winner of the Medilink North West Business Growth Hub Start-Up Award
- Accredited by UKAS to ISO 17025 for biofilm test methodologies (No. 9192)
- Certified by BSI for ISO 9001:2015 for customized microbiology (FS 613690)
Perfectus Biomed in the UK is situated at Daresbury Science Park in Cheshire. The science park is home to the iconic Daresbury Tower, synonymous with a previous generation of scientific discovery.
We welcome our clients to visit our facilities at Daresbury Science Park