Request for Quotation
Perfectus Biomed Website Re-Design and Re-Launch
Perfectus Biomed specialises in tailoring antimicrobial assays and also performing customised and accredited biofilm methodologies. We support clients through regulatory approval processes, offering an academically based approach to contract microbiological testing. Furthermore, we operate in a timely and efficient manner and keep the client’s requirements in the forefront of our minds.
Perfectus Biomed has strong ambition to accelerate its growth. For this reason, they are working with Sci-Tech Daresbury as a partner in the Liverpool City Region – New Markets 2 Programme. This programme is part funded through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). The programme will part fund the work requested below and hence accelerate the impact arising for Perfectus Biomed.
Why this work?
Perfectus Biomed’s current static website, www.perfectusbiomed.com, content and also creative assets are not working hard enough to attract new, organic customers. Most of all, the design, although clean, does not have the brand personality reflective of the company. Perfectus want to evolve it in terms of design, content and also user experience.
This is a perfect opportunity for Perfectus Biomed to re-think how the website can be used in a more dynamic way. In particular, using the website as a central tool that can work for them to communicate and engage with customers whilst also generating new leads/enquiries.
The website is also a key opportunity for Perfectus Biomed to stand out from their competition. The aim is to attract and engage new customers with their services through targeted SEO practices.
The most important aspect of the website is that it needs to add value to Perfectus Biomed, therefore calling to action prospective clients.
To re-design and re-launch the Perfectus Biomed website.
To attract new organic customers to the Perfectus Biomed website and also increase company turnover.
Specification for Quotation
Deliverable 1: Creative campaign imagery:
- Collate and review all current Perfectus Biomed services and capabilities
- Develop a number of different concepts for campaign imagery. Perfectus Biomed will choose from these.
- Production of three campaign images to be used on the website, flyers etc.
Deliverable 2: Website re-design
- Discussion with Perfectus Biomed to select WordPress Theme. Accurately define the sitemap and also confirm all features and functionality of the website.
- Develop and design a new interactive website for Perfectus Biomed. Include new branding, messaging and also campaign imagery.
- Create a detailed website functionality and also a requirements document
- Develop a new Sitemap taking into account the existing structure
- Design a new theme – clean, fresh, dynamic and also responsive
- Create an intuitive user interface that has easy navigation and also consistently calls the user to action
- Include marketing animation on the main landing page. This should engage customers, describe who Perfectus Biomed are and what they do and also call them to action.
- Website content will be provided by Perfectus Biomed.
- Creation of new graphical design/illustration elements to engage clients.
- Implementation of a case study display utilising a creative style to demonstrate existing case study data
- Creation of a “Meet the team” page with photographs or black/white cartoon style
- Social media links and also feeds
- Update of News page
- Update of testimonials display
- Updated of the “Contact Us” form
- Content Management System (WordPress)
- Connection of google analytics
- Connection of Webmaster Tools so the website is indexed into Google.
- Development of page by page designs. Perfectus Biomed will approve
Deliverable 3: Explainer animation creation
- Initial consultation to understand Perfectus Biomed requirements
- Collect background information from Perfectus Biomed
- Creation of an animation script
- Production of a story board
- Creation of voice over
- Presentation of draft animated videos
- Submission of final animation to Perfectus Biomed.
Timescale for Deliverable
First Deliverable: 2-3 weeks from project start
Second Deliverable: 8-12 weeks from project start
Third Deliverable: 3-4 weeks from project start
We expect quotes to be up to, and no more than, £7,000. We draw your attention to the evaluation criteria below.
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Quality/Technical Merit (50%)
Assessment of the technical and professional capability that the potential supplier has to demonstrate.
Delivery Timescale (20%)
Can the supplier meet the timescales and also the deadline?
Cost/Value for Money (30%)
Is the price good value for money?
4 Excellent – Proposal meets and, in some places, exceeds the required standard.
3 Good – Proposal meets required standard.
2 Acceptable – Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others.
1 Poor – Proposal falls short of expected standard.
0 Unacceptable – Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer.
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals are required by 15th December, 2017.
Proposals must be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Published: 24th November 2017
[24th November 2017]
Response to questions arising from this RFQ:
All questions that are raised in regard to this RFQ and as a result, the relevant answers supplied, will be published to all companies that have submitted quotations.
Date of Notification:
All applicants will be notified by email whether they are successful or not by 22nd December, 2017.