Perfectus Biomed offer standard and customised microbiology.
We combine an academically-based approach with the professionalism, speed and accreditation of industry. We are ISO 9001 certified, offer UKAS accredited ISO 17025 biofilm test methods and are GLP compliant.
Perfectus Biomed work closely with our clients to understand their requirements, offering a tailored method design to suit your testing needs. We recognise the difference between generating data for regulatory, marketing and internal purposes.
Perfectus Biomed support clients with their data generation portfolio in order to support regulatory processes such as 510(k) submissions and Pre-IND applications.
Perfectus Biomed can provide method adaptations to suit your requirements. Customised test methods are required when standard methods are not appropriate for the novel product, test methods are not available and also when internal test methods require independent validation.
- A novel test product may be in an inappropriate state for the test method e.g. a solid state antimicrobial could not be tested as part of an assay designed for testing liquid antimicrobials.
- An assay designed for testing wound dressings may not account for the variation in dressing layers/structures and absorbencies.
- The unique selling feature of a product may not be demonstrated using standard test methodologies.
How Perfectus Biomed can help:
- Our services include extensive consultation with clients in order to ensure that we understand the microbiological question you are seeking to answer as well as the intended data use.
- We tailor our method design so that it is appropriate for the testing of your product.
- All assays include appropriate positive and negative controls and suitable repeats in order to ensure validity of the data.
- Our PhD microbiologists run your projects to ensure a detailed understanding of your research.
Our library of test organisms includes:
Enterococcus faecium (VRE)
Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA and MSSA)
Other- please ask.
Get in Touch
We are happy to help with your microbiological requirements and with any other queries you may have.