CRO offering Customised Research Microbiology
Perfectus Biomed is a CRO offering customised research microbiology. We offer an academically based approach to microbiology combined with the professionalism, speed and accreditation of industry. We are ISO 9001 certified and we offer UKAS accredited ISO 17025 test methods.
We work closely with our clients to understand their requirements and we understand the difference between generating data for regulatory, marketing and internal purposes. Clients require customised test methods when; standard methods are not quite appropriate for their novel product, when there is no available test method or when independent validation of internal test methods is required.
Examples of this:
- A novel test product may be in an inappropriate state for the test method e.g. a solid state antimicrobial could not be tested as part of an assay designed for testing liquid antimicrobials.
- An assay designed for testing wound dressings may not account for the variation in dressing layers/structures and absorbencies.
- The unique selling feature of a product may not be demonstrated using standard test methodologies.
- Perfectus Biomed have scientists who understand that there is a commercial requirement for microbiology to go beyond the laboratory bench and to more accurately replicate real life scenarios.
How Perfectus Biomed can help;
- Our services include extensive consultation with clients in order to ensure that we understand the microbiological question you are seeking to answer and the intended data use.
- We tailor our method design so that it is appropriate for the testing of your product.
- All assays include appropriate positive and negative controls and suitable repeats in order to ensure validity of the data.
- We employ PhD microbiologists to run your projects to ensure a detailed understanding of your research.
Our library of test organism includes…
Choose from our library of test organism including standard reference strains, clinical isolates and environmental isolates.
Single or mixed species assays containing:
Acinetobacter baumannii, Actinomyces naeslundii, Adenovirus (human), Aspergillus brasiliensis, Aspergillums niger, Aureobasidium pullulans, Bacillus cereus, Bacillus subtilis, Camplylobacter jejuni, Candida albicans, Clostridium difficile, Corynebacterium minutissimum, Enterobacter cloacae, Enterococcus faecalis, Enterococcus faecium (VRE), Enterococcus hirae, Escherichia coli, Fusobacterium nucleatum, Haemophilus influenzae, Heliocbacter pylori, Halomonas magadiensis, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Lactobacillus casei, MRSA, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria subflava, Porphyromonas ginigvalis, Prevotella nigrescens, Propionibacterium acnes, Proteus mirabilis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enteritidis, Shigella dysenteriae, Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA and MSSA), Staphylococcus epidermidis, Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Stenotrophomonas maltophilia, Streptococcus mutans, Streptococcus oralis, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes, Streptococcus zooepidemicus, Tannerella forsythia, Trichophyton rubrum, Veillonella dispar. WHO Priority organisms. Other- please ask.
- Pharmig’s 25th Celebratory Conference 2017
- Perfectus Biomed at Wounds UK 2017
- Wounds UK Annual Conference 2017
- Living Wage Employer Map
- Update to Accreditation Schedule
- SAWC Fall 2017
- Innovate UK Funding Competition Winners!
- EPUAP 2017
- UKAS Accreditation Successfully Maintained!
- In-Cosmetics Formulation Summit 2017