CRO Microbiology Research
Perfectus Biomed is a Contract Research Organisation (CRO). We offer both standard and also customised microbiology research. Perfectus Biomed combine an academically-based approach with professionalism, speed and accreditation of industry. We are ISO 9001 certified and also offer UKAS accredited ISO 17025 test methods.
Perfectus Biomed work closely with our clients to understand their requirements. We recognise the difference between generating data for a number of purposes. These include regulatory, marketing and internal purposes.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss our services.
Customised Microbiology Test Methods
Customised test methods are required when:
Standard methods are not quite appropriate for their novel product, test methods are not available and also when internal test methods require independent validation.
Examples of this:
- A novel test product may be in an inappropriate state for the test method e.g. a solid state antimicrobial could not be tested as part of an assay designed for testing liquid antimicrobials.
- An assay designed for testing wound dressings may not account for the variation in dressing layers/structures and absorbencies.
- The unique selling feature of a product may not be demonstrated using standard test methodologies.
- Perfectus Biomed have scientists who understand that there is a commercial requirement for microbiology to go beyond the laboratory bench and to more accurately replicate real life scenarios.
How Perfectus Biomed can help;
- Our services include extensive consultation with clients in order to ensure that we understand the microbiological question you are seeking to answer and the intended data use.
- We tailor our method design so that it is appropriate for the testing of your product.
- All assays include appropriate positive and negative controls and suitable repeats in order to ensure validity of the data.
- We employ PhD microbiologists to run your projects to ensure a detailed understanding of your research.
Our library of test organism includes…
Choose from our library of test organism including standard reference strains, clinical isolates and environmental isolates.
Single or mixed species assays containing:
Enterococcus faecium (VRE)
Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA and MSSA)
WHO Priority organisms.
Other- please ask.
- Sci-Tech Daresbury post article on Perfectus Biomed’s growth
- Perfectus Biomed attending CBE’s 2018 Biofilm Science & Technology meeting in Montana
- The FDA’s 510(k) Submission Process; Common Reasons for Receiving a Refuse-to-Accept (RTA) Decision
- Perfectus Biomed, BSN Medical and the University of Huddersfield collaborate on Innovate UK project!
- Perfectus Biomed are exhibiting at WCICT 2018
- Perfectus Biomed relocate to brand new office and laboratory!
- Perfectus Biomed are exhibiting at Biofilms 8, 2018
- Perfectus Biomed will be exhibiting at the Dental Technology Showcase 2018
- Perfectus Biomed will be exhibiting at the EWMA 2018 conference
- Our Microbiological Sectors and Services