Perfectus Biomed offer a variety of microbiological testing services. We specialise in tailoring antimicrobial assays, performing customised and UKAS accredited biofilm methodologies and provide support for your viral and cellular research. We also support our clients through regulatory approval processes, such as FDA 510(K) submissions.
Perfectus Biomed offer an academically-based approach to contract microbiological testing. We therefore operate in a timely and efficient manner and assign a PhD scientist to each project. We do this to ensure that we fully understand our client’s requirements throughout the entirety of the project.
Please see below for information on the services we offer. Please contact us if you would like any further information.
The Testing Services We Offer
Offering an academically based approach to microbiology combined with the professionalism and speed of industry.
Perfectus Biomed are specialists in designing, running and interpreting biofilm assays.
If you have a site that routinely cleanses equipment at risk of microbial / clinical infection we can: audit your site, audit your processes and assess decontaminated equipment in order to support you in delivering a quality decontamination process.
Our library of test organism includes…
Choose from our library of test organism including standard reference strains, clinical isolates and environmental isolates.
Single or mixed species assays containing:
Enterococcus faecium (VRE)
Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA and MSSA)
WHO Priority organisms.
Other- please ask.
- Perfectus Biomed, BSN Medical and the University of Huddersfield collaborate on Innovate UK project!
- Perfectus Biomed are exhibiting at WCICT 2018
- Perfectus Biomed relocate to brand new office and laboratory!
- Perfectus Biomed are exhibiting at Biofilms 8, 2018
- Perfectus Biomed will be exhibiting at the Dental Technology Showcase 2018
- Perfectus Biomed will be exhibiting at the EWMA 2018 conference
- Our Microbiological Sectors and Services
- Perfectus Biomed are exhibiting at the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC) Spring 2018 conference
- Perfectus Biomed are attending Pharmig’s PCP Conference
- World Health Organisation (WHO) released data to show high levels of antibiotic resistance worldwide