Perfectus Biomed offer a variety of microbiological testing services. We specialise in tailoring antimicrobial assays, performing customised and UKAS accredited biofilm methodologies and provide support for your viral and cellular research. We also support our clients through regulatory approval processes, such as FDA 510(K) submissions.
Perfectus Biomed offer an academically-based approach to contract microbiological testing. We therefore operate in a timely and efficient manner and assign a PhD scientist to each project. We do this to ensure that we fully understand our client’s requirements throughout the entirety of the project.
Please see below for information on the services we offer. Please contact us if you would like any further information.
The Testing Services We Offer
Offering an academically based approach to microbiology combined with the professionalism and speed of industry.
Perfectus Biomed are specialists in designing, running and interpreting biofilm assays.
If you have a site that routinely cleanses equipment at risk of microbial / clinical infection we can: audit your site, audit your processes and assess decontaminated equipment in order to support you in delivering a quality decontamination process.
Our library of test organism includes…
Choose from our library of test organism including standard reference strains, clinical isolates and environmental isolates.
Single or mixed species assays containing:
Enterococcus faecium (VRE)
Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA and MSSA)
WHO Priority organisms.
Other- please ask.
- Perfectus Biomed have successfully maintained UKAS Accreditation
- Perfectus Biomed exhibiting at the 11th annual IPS Conference 2018
- FDA Guidance on Infection Control in Dental Unit Waterlines
- Update to Cosmetics Regulation
- Perfectus Biomed exhibiting at Wild on Wounds 2018
- Perfectus Biomed are attending the EPUAP Conference 2018
- New research shows vesicles containing viral clusters are highly infectious in viral transmission
- Perfectus Biomed’s CEO attends round table session following release of new Export Strategy
- Standard Update – BS EN 13704:2018 Chemical Disinfectants
- Perfectus Biomed successfully maintain ISO 9001:2015 certification