Posters to be presented at Wounds UK
- A scientific assessment of an automated disinfection system for the decontamination of pressure-relieving hospital mattresses
- Accredited biofilm test methods: What it means to the wound care industry
- An assessment of the antimicrobial activity of a novel nitric oxide generating wound treatment system according to the modified AATCC Test Method 100
- Assessment of the biofilm disruption and bacteriostatic capabilities of an autolytic debridement dressing
- An assessment of the use of debridement tools to disrupt a biofilm and the ability of an autolytic debridement dressing to prevent spreading of bacteria across the wound
- Antimicrobial properties of an activated Carbon cloth and proteinase modulation by an ACC and other market-leading products
- Microbial sequestration and proteinase modulation properties of Silicone-coated superabsorbent dressings
- Odour sequestration properties of superabsorbent dressings
The Harrogate Convention Centre will hold the Wounds UK Conference between 13th – 15th November.
Please come and join us at stand 39 to meet the team and to also find out more!