We are really excited to announce that we are currently undergoing a laboratory expansion to include additional, purpose-built laboratory space for our cell culture and molecular services.
Over the last year, we have added extensively to our service offering and doubled our scientific team. In 2020, we will support clients to:
- continue to develop and support great new products
- perform safety and efficacy testing including cytotoxicity, irritation and sensitisation in line with GLP
- perform molecular assessment of cellular samples
- generate data for MDR regulations
- carry out post market surveillance studies
All under our usual ISO 9001, ISO 17025 (UKAS), and GLP accreditations.
Our CEO, Dr Samantha Westgate, said: “It has been a record year for our team and this organic growth has meant that we are now starting to outgrow our current workspace. As a business, we feel that the time is right to take the next step in our development as we look ahead to the future and prepare to expand our offering even further. “
Our growing team of scientists take pride in their work, knowing that our commitment to excellence results in better wound care treatments for patients worldwide.
Please contact us to arrange a call or a quote to plan how we can help your product development and regulatory submissions for 2020.