Perfectus Biomed will be exhibiting at the European Wound Management Association (EWMA) 2019 conference in Sweden next week. The conference is being held in the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre & Gothia Towers in Gothenburg on 5th – 7th June 2019.
About EWMA 2019
The EWMA 2019 conference gathers the European and international wound management communities with the aim to improve the care of wound patients.
The conference will host a number of presentations on topics such as:
- Early Modulation of the Inflammatory Response and it’s Impact on Atypical and Acute Tissue Injuries
- Fluorescence Biomodulation for the Management of Wounds: Acting at a Cellular Level to Control Inflammation and Improve Healing
- How to keep Biofilm under Control: Debridement and Infection Management
- Surgical Treatment of Chronic Wounds
- Infection and Antimicrobials
If you’d like to find out more about the EWMA 2019 conference, please visit the European Wound Management Association website.
We look forward to seeing you there!