Perfectus Biomed will be exhibiting at the Cleaning Products Europe 2019 conference in Amsterdam. The conference is being held at the Van Der Valk Amsterdam – Amstel Hotel on 11th – 13th March, 2019.
About Cleaning Products Europe
The Cleaning Products Europe conference highlights new trends and innovations in the industry while providing opportunities for delegates to network with high-level players from across the supply chain. Delegates will be informed of the latest technical insights, manufacturing trends and innovations while attending workshops on the latest updates in regulation. The conference will host of a number of talks including:
- Upcoming regulations on silicones and implications for industry
- Biocides dossiers for disinfectant cleaning products: basics and specific issues
- Claims on cleaning products: are they helping or misleading the consumer?
- How the industry is preparing to tackle the political and societal agenda
- Regulatory view of the allergenic risk of cleaning products
- Beneficial bacteria: new players in cleaning
To find out more about the conference, please visit the Cleaning Products Europe website.
We look forward to seeing you there!