Perfectus Biomed will be attending the Tissue Viability Society (TVS) conference from the 1st – 2nd May 2019. The conference will be held at St Mary’s Stadium in Southampton.
The TVS conference brings together tissue viability and wound care professionals from across the UK, as well as a number of international attendees. The conference consists of various sessions, including plenaries, debates and workshops. The agenda covers a wide range of areas affecting tissue viability practice, including politics, research and innovation, clinical practice and leadership.
This year, the programme highlights include:
- The National Wound Care Strategy
- Legs Matter Awareness Week
- Who are the industry regulators?
- Care of the high-risk foot
- Device related pressure ulcers
- 4th Wounds Research Network (WReN) Scientific Meeting
If you would like to find out more about the TVS conference, please visit their website.
We look forward to seeing you there!