Perfectus Biomed will be attending the Future of Formulations in Cosmetics conference in Germany next week. The conference will be held in the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel in Dusseldorf on 19th – 20th June 2019.
About the Conference
ACI’s 5th edition of Future of Formulations in Cosmetics Summit will provide an opportunity to discuss the lastest changes, challenges and developments within the cosmetic industry. The conference will be attended by senior executives and experts from raw materials and active ingredients manufacturers, chemical companies, major associations, technology companies, brand owners, cosmetic companies and testing companies.
The two day event will provide insight into the latest updates on regulations, the global overview of the market, new trends and ingredients and new technologies. Key topics include:
- Evaluating Current And New Regulations In Cosmetics’ Formulation
- Analysing The Global Overview Of The Cosmetics’ Formulation Market
- Focusing On The Role Of Microbiome In Cosmetics’ Formulation
- Elaborating On The Use Of New Ingredients In Cosmetics’ Formulation
- Introducing New Technologies And New Trends In Cosmetics’ Formulation And Skin Protection
- Assessing The Sustainability Of Formulated Products
- Elaborating On The Formulation Of Oil Based Cosmetics
- Key Market Trends And The Future Of The Cosmetics’ Formulation Market Up To 2025
- Focusing On The Application Of Cosmetic Products In Personal Care
- Analysing The Connection Between The Gourmet And Natural Ingredients In Cosmetics’ Production
- Assessing The Holistic Approach Towards Beauty And Cosmetics
For more information about the Future of Formulations in Cosmetics summit, please visit ACI’s website.
Our team look forward to seeing you at the conference!