Perfectus Biomed will be attending the PharmSci 2019 conference in Greenwich next month. The conference will take place between 11th – 13th September 2019 at the University of Greenwich.
About PharmSci 2019
The PharmSci conference is ran by the Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences (APS) and brings together the latest innovation in Pharmaceutical science. The conference aims to reflect the need for sustainability and diversity in addressing the health of globally connected populations.
The conference will include presentations on:
- Novel Insights into Skin Biology
- Molecular level understanding of pharmaceutical materials: from encapsulated solids to soft matter
- Monoclonal antibodies – does mucus hinder their permeation?
- Converting injectable antibodies into safe and simple oral pills?
- Microbial Identification
- Antibiotic Susceptibility Testing
To find out more about the conference, please visit the APS website.
We look forward to seeing you there!