Perfectus Biomed will be attending the European Congress of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Disease (ECCMID) conference in Amsterdam this month. The conference is being held in the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre between 13th – 16th April 2019.
About the ECCMID conference
The ECCMID conference brings together leaders and specialists from all disciplines in the fields of microbiology and infectious disease to present their latest findings, guidelines and experiences. The conference will include keynote lectures, oral sessions, interactive workshops, meet-the-expert sessions and a range of symposia, including:
- From single cells to biofilm populations in the host micro-environment
- The last bastion of AMR: heteroresistance in multidrug-resistant Gram-negative pathogens
- Management of chronic bone and joint infections
- Looking beyond the usual suspect: an update on respiratory mycobiome
- Prevention of infections in surgical patients due to multidrug-resistant Gram-negatives
To find out more about the ECCMID conference, please visit their website.
We look forward to seeing you there!