The Perfectus Biomed team will be attending the American Society for Microbiology (ASM) Microbe conference in San Francisco. The conference is being held in the Moscone Center on 20th – 24th June 2019.
About ASM Microbe 2019
The ASM conference connects microbial scientists from all over the world with the aim to create an innovative and comprehensive experience that reflects the microbial sciences. The conference offers poster presentations, scientific sessions and an exhibition area.
Topics of presentation are:
- Infectious Diseases Histopathology and Advanced Microscopy for Clinical Microbiologists
- Introduction to Pharmacokinetics-Pharmacodynamics: A Basic Primer
- Antimicrobial Stewardship: Beyond the Basics (Organized in Cooperation with the Society of Infectious Diseases Pharmacists (SIDP)
- How Microbial Biogeography Affects Microbiome Composition and Assembly I
- Enhancing your Science through Industry Relationships
- Epidemiology and Management of Multidrug-resistant Candida Species
To find out more about the ASM conference, please visit the their website.
We look forward to seeing you there!