We are delighted to be the sponsors of The Most Innovative Product Award at the Journal of Wound Care (JWC) Awards.The JWC is now welcoming nominations and applications to the JWC Awards 2019. The awards ceremony will be held at Banking Hall in London on Friday 1st March, 2019.
About the JWC Awards 2019
The JWC Awards are held to recognise the work performed by healthcare professionals in all areas of wound care. The awards benchmark standards within wound care and identify the contributions from nurses, clinicians, scientists and academics to the development of wound care research and practice. The award categories for 2019 are as follows:
- The Best Clinical or Preclinical Research award
- Best Diabetic Foot Intervention
- The Best Research from a Developing Country Award
- The Compression Therapy for Venous and Lymphatic Disorders Award
- The Cost-Effective Wound Management Award
- Effective Wound Bed Preparation, Infection and Biofilms Award
- Innovation Award
- Innovation in Surgical Site Infection
- Most Innovative Product
- The Patient Wellbeing Award
- Innovation in Chronic Wound Healing
- The Pressure Care Award
- The Professional Education Award
How to enter
The Most Innovative Product category is open to all new technologies, including wound dressings. This category looks for breakthrough technologies or dressings that have revolutionised wound care and have changed patient lives. The criteria for entry dictates that the product must be available in a minimum of three countries worldwide.
If you would like to enter into The Most Innovative Product category, please complete the JWC entry form.
Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges that represent a diversity of disciplines and organisations that make up the sector. Judges will assess each entry by it’s objectives, available resources and budget.
The entry deadline has been extended and will close on Monday 7th January 2019.
To find out more information about the JWC Awards 2019, please visit the JWC website.