Perfectus Biomed are exhibiting at Pharmig’s ‘Hot Topics in Pharmaceutical Microbiology 26th Annual Conference’ on 28th and 29th November, 2018. The conference is being held in the Nottingham Belfry Hotel.
This year’s topics in Pharmig’s conference programme include:
- Microbiological culture media: use and application in healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- Human behaviour and test validation
- Fungal and bacterial spore excursions in cleanrooms
- Endotoxin testing: what could possibly go wrong?
- Hygienic design and BAD practices
- Microbial challenges in the manufacturing of Personalised Advanced Therapeutic Medicinal Products (ATMPs)
The MHRA have also been invited to address current insprection findings for sterile/non steriles and Annex 1 update.
If you’d like to find out more about the conference, please visit the Pharmig website.
We look forward to seeing you there!