Perfectus Biomed will be attending this year’s in-cosmetics Formulation Summit at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in London. The Summit will take place from the 24th to 25th October, 2018.
About the in-cosmetics Formulation Summit
The in-cosmetics Formulation Summits address the science, safety, formulation and regulatory challenges of personalisation and customisable beauty. The theme of this year’s Summit is ‘Up Close and Personalised’. The Summit will address the formulation challenges and opportunities that come with customised personal care products. Leading international experts within the make-up, skincare, fragrance and haircare sectors will gather to guide formulators and R&D professionals in the ways in which they can respond to the personalisation trend.
Delegates will benefit from the following:
- Learn which new technologies are driving the trend
- Gain expert advice on the practicalities of personalised formulating
- Uncover the regulatory challenges that come with customised products
- Network with existing colleagues and make new connections
Topics that will be discussed at the Summit include:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Circadian rhythms
- The influence of algorithms and formulating for individual aspirations, lifestyles and values
To find out more about the in-cosmetics Formulation Summit, please visit their website.