Perfectus Biomed will be attending the Musculoskeletal Infection Society (MSIS) meeting in New York on 2nd – 3rd August 2019. The meeting will be held in the Grand Hyatt hotel.
MSIS aim to advance knowledge in the field of musculoskeletal infection and its treatment by educating clinicians and the medical community and promoting professional standards in order to provide the best professional care to patients.
The MSIS annual meetings include symposiums from recognised experts within the field, on topics relating to:
- Post-operative spine infections
- Antibiotic-loaded calcium sulfate beads for killing biofilm
- Antimicrobial effects of synovial fluid
- Debridement, antibiotics and implant retention
- Molecular diagnostics for musculoskeletal infection
To find out more about the MSIS meeting, please visit their website.
If you would like to arrange to meet with us during the conference, please get in touch.
We look forward to seeing you there!