Perfectus Biomed are excited to announce that we have been nominated for The Best Clinical or Preclinical Research Award at the 2019 JWC Awards. The research was a collaborative effort between Perfectus Biomed, Essity (a BSN Medical company) and The University of Huddersfield.
About the JWC Awards
The JWC Awards 2019 aims to recognise the work carried out by health care professionals in the wound care field. The awards highlight the work done by nurses, clinicians, scientists, researchers and academics to enhance the development of wound care research and practice.
This year, the JWC Awards ceremony is being held at Banking Hall in London on Friday 1st March, 2019. Award winners are chosen by a panel of expert judges from a wide range of disciplines within the wound care sector. Each entry will be assessed according to its objectives and available resources and budget. Below is a list of all 2019 categories:
- The Best Clinical or Preclinical Research Award
- Best Diabetic Foot Intervention
- The Best Research from a Developing Country Award
- Innovation Award
- The Compression Therapy for Venous and Lymphatic Disorders Award
- The Cost-Effective Wound Management Award
- Innovation in Chronic Wound Healing
- Innovation in Surgical Sit Infection
- Most Innovative Product
- The Patient Well-being Award
- The Pressure Care Award
- Research in Amniotic Tissues and Skin Substitutes
- The Professional Education Award
Perfectus Biomed are Sponsoring
Serge Bohbot, Urgo Medical
Huw Morgan, GPC Systems
Ingrid Skjæveland, Biotec BetaGlucans
We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all finalists of the JWC Awards 2019. We wish you the best of luck!
For a full list of finalists and to find out more, please visit the JWC Awards website.
Please contact us to find out more about Perfectus Biomed’s services.