Perfectus Biomed will be exhibiting at the Wounds UK Annual conference in Harrogate, Leeds. This year’s conference will be held on 5-7th November, 2018, at the Harrogate International Centre.
About the Wounds UK Conference
The event will provide over 17 hours of clinical content. This includes workshops and plenary sessions with the theme ‘Integrated strategies and solutions for quality outcomes’. The sessions aim to update you in the most recent clinical opinion, research and policy from around the UK. The Foot in Diabetes UK group (FDUK) will also be running a full-day diabetic foot masterclass.
The 2018 Wounds UK conference will hold talks and interactive workshops on:
- Wound bed preparation and biofilm management
- Portable Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT)
- Effective mechanical debridement
- Leg ulcers and symptom management
- Antimicrobial stewardship and tissue viability
- Innovations in exudate management
- NHS legal awareness
- Chronic varicose eczema and options for skin care
- The positive impact of early detection of pressure ulcers
- Challenges and management of leg ulcers
To find out more about the Wounds UK conference, please visit their website.