This year, Perfectus Biomed will be exhibiting at the Wound Care Today conference in Milton Keynes. The conference will take place on 26th – 27th February 2020 at Marshall Arena, Bletchley.
About Wound Care Today
The Wound Care Today 2019 conference provides delegates with a learning platform to enhance delivery of patient care through clinical updates, personal development, practical learning and networking opportunities.
The event offers healthcare professions a chance to clinically develop through presentations, practical workshops and networking within the exhibition area. Presentations will be based on topics that include:
- Science of skin
- Wound care management strategies
- Practical skills to identify stress and anxiety
- Tissue viability services
- Management of trauma wounds
The conference will provide opportunities to participate in practical learning sessions to support skills such as:
- Debridement: a showcase of debridement, in particular, curettage
- A practical demonstration of exercises for patients with complexity of the lower limb
- Mapping the future: pressure mapping tools to help us alleviate pressure in practice
- Vascular assessment – a practical demonstration discussing the pro-cons of screening tools and diagnostic tools.
- Filming – silence the fear: delegates will be given the opportunity to present to camera
- Measuring, Fitting and prescribing compression – getting it right
If you would like to arrange a conference call or a meeting at the Wound Care Today conference to discuss how we can support your work, please get in touch.
To find out more about the Wound Care Today conference, please visit their website.
We look forward to seeing you there!