Perfectus Biomed are exhibiting at this years Symposium on Advanced Wound Care Fall (SAWC Fall) in Las Vegas. The conference will be held at Ceasars Palace between 2nd to 4th November, 2018.
About SAWC Fall
SAWC Fall aims to connect physicians, nurses, physical therapists, researchers, podiatrists and dietitians from the wound care sector in order to improve patient outcomes through education. Pre-conference talks and workshops will include a hands-on experience with live wound models, compression therapy skills in the management of Lymphedema and Vascular Disorders as well as comprehensive workshops in lower extremity wound care.
Talks that will be given at the symposium include:
- Hot topics in pressure ulcers
- Practical dermatology for the wound provider
- Advanced compression therapy for Venous and Lymphatic Disease
- The multidisciplinary approach to Limb Salvage
- Ulcers and connective tissue diseases
- Atypical wounds
To find out more about SAWC Fall, please visit their website.
Get In Touch
We look forward to seeing you there!