The Perfectus Biomed team will be exhibiting at Pharmig’s upcoming 27th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference in Nottingham. The conference will be held in the Nottingham Belfry Hotel on 13th – 14th November 2019.
About Pharmig’s Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference
The conference held by Pharmig will provide talks on:
- MHRA: Recent findings and expectations
- Wipe efficacy test methods and opportunities for development
- Current activities of the USP Microbiology Expert Committee
- Microbiological considerations for ATMPs
- Microbial biomass production in a multitude of novel contexts
- Challenges in viable colony counting by visual inspection of growth media as part of environmental monitoring programs
- Round up of new standards and regulations during the past year
- Control of raw materials, quality, specs, and suppliers
- The new Annex 1 and its impact on environmental monitoring activities
- Mycoplasma safety testing
We look forward to seeing you there!