Perfectus Biomed are excited to have been shortlisted for the Knowledge Business of the Year award at the Echo Regional Business Awards 2019. This award targets businesses that commercialise knowledge and will be assessed on the economic impact on the Liverpool City region.
We are also thrilled that our Operations Manager, Hannah Thomas, is a finalist for Young Business Person of the Year. This award recognises business leadership, entrepreneurship, creativity and vision for the future. The awards ceremony is being held at Liverpool Cathedral on 20th June 2019.
About Echo Regional Business Awards
This year, the Echo Regional Business Awards are celebrating their 25th anniversary. The awards, supported by Liverpool John Moores University and Liverpool Business School, aim to celebrate and honour business achievement and excellence across a range of sectors within the City Region’s business community.
This year’s categories are:
- Creative Impact Award
- New Business of the Year
- Knowledge Business of the Year
- Business of the Year (up to 50 employees)
- International Business of the Year
- Business of the Year (51 to 250 employees)
- Young Business Person of the Year
- Business of the Year (over 250 employees)
- ECHO and Business Post Business Person of the Year
- Outstanding Charity Support
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
Winners of each category will be announced at the awards ceremony on Thursday 20th June, 2019.
We would like to thank the entire Perfectus Biomed team for their continued hard work and dedication, and we look forward to the opportunity to meet other finalists on the night!
For more information on the awards, please visit the Events Northwest website.