Perfectus Biomed are delighted to announce that they have successfully recertified by BSI to ISO 9001:2015.
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the international standard that specifies the requirements for a quality management system. Organisations use the standard to:
- demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system.
What are the benefits of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard?
- brings quality and continuous improvement into the heart of the business
- ensures that quality management is now completely integrated and aligned with the business strategies of your organization
- involves the leadership team and ensures the whole organization will be motivated towards the organizations goals and objectives
- introduces risk & opportunity management
- reinforces the use of the management system as a governance tool and helps identify business opportunities that contribute to bottom line improvements
What is different about ISO 9001:2015?
The new standard is based on Annex SL – the new high level structure that brings a common framework to all management system standards. This helps to keep consistency, alignment different management system standards, offer matching sub-clauses against the top-level structure and apply common language across all standards.
The key changes to the standard are:
- an emphasis on leadership
- a focus on risk management
- an emphasis on objectives measurement and change
- a focus on communication and awareness
Please contact us if you wish to hear more about our services carried out under this standard.