Perfectus Biomed are delighted to announce that they will exhibiting at the 2nd Annual Infection Control, Sterilisation & Decontamination in Healthcare Congress. The conference will take place in London 21st – 22nd March 2017.
The conference aims to provide a platform to experts from hospitals, academia and government institutions discussing the innovations, challenges and future aspects of infection control, decontamination and sterilisation.
Key highlights include panel discussions on:
- Effective policies for staff training and management in hospitals
- Effective ways for investigation and validation infections
- Protein residue detection in sterilisation
- Setting standards for training in manual handling of surgical instruments
- Handling robotic surgery equipment such as Da Vinci Robot for cleaning and sterilisation
- Ways of improving and maintaining water quality standards
If you are attending the conference and are interested in earing more about our customised microbiological services, please stop by and see us at our exhibition stand in the Newbury II room.