Dr Samantha Westgate
T: +44(0) 192 586 4838
M: +44 (0) 7841 342904
E Mail: email@example.com
Dr Samantha Westgate, CEO Perfectus Biomed, is passionate about designing bespoke microbiological services that serve the antimicrobial community.
Sam has been working on medically relevant biofilms for the past seven years. She has written a number of peer reviewed publications, a book chapter on wound biofilms and is also a regular reviewer of wound journals. She has attended and also presented her work at both national and international conferences including the American Society of Microbiology and the European Wound Management Association.
Prof Keith Cutting
T: +44(0) 192 586 4838
Keith Cutting is a Clinical Research Consultant and has been involved in tissue viability for over 25 years. He has a Masters degree from the College of Medicine, University of Wales, Cardiff, a Certificate in Education and a Diploma in Nursing. Apart from lecturing he has maintained clinical and research roles. He has contributed to or edited thirteen books including Trends in Wound Care volumes IV and V, Advances in Wound Care and most recently the first book to focus on wound microbiology The Microbiology of Wounds, CRC Press. These chapters and books contribute to over 120 peer reviewed publications including journal and conference abstracts.
Keith has presented his work nationally and international at conferences that include the World Union of Wound Healing Societies, European Wound Management Association, the European Tissue Repair Society and the Symposium on Advances in Wound Care. Keith is a reviewer for a number of journals and a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, UK.
He works with a number of international corporations (biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical) as an independent consultant and has been a member of a number of expert committees focusing on wounds, antimicrobials and medical devices.
About Perfectus Biomed
- Perfectus Biomed are exhibiting at the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC) Spring 2018 conference
- Perfectus Biomed are attending Pharmig’s PCP Conference
- World Health Organisation (WHO) released data to show high levels of antibiotic resistance worldwide
- Perfectus Biomed – Microbiology Testing in the USA, Europe, Australia and South Africa
- Perfectus Biomed win Entrepreneur of the Year and the Award for Innovation at the High Sheriff Awards!
- Perfectus Biomed are finalists in the High Sheriff of Cheshire Enterprise Awards
- Perfectus Biomed co-publish paper in the Journal of Wound Care
- Perfectus Biomed Exhibiting at Cleaning Products Europe 2018
- Perfectus Biomed Breakout!
- Journal of Wound Care Award Winners 2018