Dr Samantha Westgate
T: +44(0) 192 586 4838
M: +44 (0) 7841 342904
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Samantha Westgate, CEO Perfectus Biomed, is passionate about designing bespoke microbiological services that serve the antimicrobial community.
Sam has been working on medically relevant biofilms for the past seven years. She has written a number of peer reviewed publications, a book chapter on wound biofilms and is also a regular reviewer of wound journals. She has attended and also presented her work at both national and international conferences including the American Society of Microbiology and the European Wound Management Association.
Prof Keith Cutting
T: +44(0) 192 586 4838
Keith Cutting is a Clinical Research Consultant and has been involved in tissue viability for over 25 years. He has a Masters degree from the College of Medicine, University of Wales, Cardiff, a Certificate in Education and a Diploma in Nursing. Apart from lecturing he has maintained clinical and research roles. He has contributed to or edited thirteen books including Trends in Wound Care volumes IV and V, Advances in Wound Care and most recently the first book to focus on wound microbiology The Microbiology of Wounds, CRC Press. These chapters and books contribute to over 120 peer reviewed publications including journal and conference abstracts.
Keith has presented his work nationally and international at conferences that include the World Union of Wound Healing Societies, European Wound Management Association, the European Tissue Repair Society and the Symposium on Advances in Wound Care. Keith is a reviewer for a number of journals and a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, UK.
He works with a number of international corporations (biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical) as an independent consultant and has been a member of a number of expert committees focusing on wounds, antimicrobials and medical devices.
About Perfectus Biomed
- Perfectus Biomed awarded funding from the National Biofilms Innovation Centre (NBIC)
- Perfectus Biomed are sponsoring BioInfect 2018
- Perfectus Biomed are attending the Lab Innovations Conference
- Perfectus Biomed are exhibiting at Wounds UK
- Perfectus Biomed are exhibiting at SAWC Fall 2018
- Perfectus Biomed attending the in-cosmetics Formulation Summit
- Perfectus Biomed exhibiting at Wounds Australia
- Perfectus Biomed have successfully maintained UKAS Accreditation
- Perfectus Biomed exhibiting at the 11th annual IPS Conference 2018
- FDA Guidance on Infection Control in Dental Unit Waterlines