Perfectus Biomed is a leading GLP compliant and UKAS accredited Contract Research Organisation (CRO). We provide both standard and customised microbiological testing services. We have extensive experience developing ‘fit for purpose’ experiments that mimic ‘real-life’ scenarios. Our mission is to improve quality of life through the provision of exceptional, customised microbiological services.
We employ a number of PhD microbiologists, specialising in antimicrobial, biofilm, viral, fungal and cellular research. If you would like to find out more about the tests that we can offer then please visit our testing services page.
Perfectus Biomed work closely with our clients from a variety of sectors. Sectors include medical devices, wound care, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, disinfectants and dental.
For a full list of the sectors in which we work, please visit our sectors page.
- Certified by MHRA for GLP compliant testing
- Winner of two High Sheriff Awards 2018: The Award for Innovation and the Cheshire Business Leaders Award
- Accredited by the Living Wage Foundation
- Innovate UK Funding Competition winner 2017
- BioNow Technical Service Award winner 2016
- Winner of the BioNow Start-Up of the Year Award 2014
- Winner of the Medilink North West Business Growth Hub Start-Up Award 2014
- Accredited by UKAS to ISO 17025 for biofilm test methodologies (No. 9192)
- Certified by BSI for ISO 9001:2015 for customised microbiology (FS 613690)
Perfectus Biomed is situated at Daresbury Science Park in Cheshire. The science park is home to the iconic Daresbury Tower, synonymous with a previous generation of scientific discovery.
We welcome our clients to visit our facilities here at Daresbury Science Park.
Get in Touch
We are happy to help with your microbiological requirements and with any other queries you may have.