About Perfectus Biomed
Perfectus Biomed is a leading UKAS accredited Contract Research Organisation (CRO). We provide both standard and customised microbiology testing services. We have extensive experience with developing ‘fit for purpose’ experiments that mimic ‘real-life’ scenarios.
Perfectus Biomed employ a number of PhD microbiologists. Our scientists specialise in antimicrobial, biofilm, viral, fungal and also cellular research.
If you would like to find out more about the tests that we can offer then please visit our testing services page.
Perfectus Biomed work closely with our clients from a variety of sectors. Sectors include wound care, dental, disinfectants, cosmetics and also water treatment. For a full list of the sectors in which we work, please visit our sectors page.
We extend an academically-focused approach to our projects, therefore assigning a PhD scientist to each. This ensures that we fully understand our client’s requirements throughout the entirety of the project.
Please see below for a list of recent company achievements:
- Certified by BSI for ISO 9001:2015 for customised microbiology
- Accredited by UKAS to ISO 17025 for three biofilm test methodologies (No. 9192)
- Accredited by the Living Wage Foundation
- Winners of two High Sheriff Awards 2018: The Mornflake Oat Award for Innovation and also the Cheshire Business Leaders
- Innovate UK Funding Competition winners 2017
- BioNow Technical Service Award Winner 2016
- Winners of the Medilink North West Business Growth Hub Start-Up Award 2014
- Winners of the BioNow Start-Up of the Year Award 2014
Perfectus Biomed is situated at Daresbury Science Park. The science park is home to the iconic Daresbury Tower, synonymous with a previous generation of scientific discovery. Today, Daresbury Laboratories are home to an exciting mix of Government, University and also privately-funded scientific research.
We welcome our clients to visit our facilities here at Daresbury Science Park.
Our Quality Policy
Our customer-focused approach is underpinned by our Quality Management System (QMS), which forms the centerpiece of the way in which we operate. The key points can be seen below:
Perfectus Biomed Ltd is committed to operating and maintaining a Quality Management System that complies at all times with the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 17025: 2005 Standards for specific biofilm assays.
We will provide products that meet Client expectations in all aspects of quality of the report, delivery, Customer care and value, whilst maintaining the best interests of our interested parties.
Perfectus Biomed Ltd will improve the effectiveness of its Quality Management System on a continual basis by involving and motivating every person connected with our services.
We will treat all our Clients and interested parties with the utmost respect and courtesy in all matters regarding our business activities.
We will continue to share expertise and knowledge fundamental to our services both internally and externally.
Perfectus Biomed Ltd will communicate to all our people the importance of compliance at all times to the policies and procedures laid down within our Quality Management System. All personnel concerned with testing and calibration activities within the laboratory will familiarise themselves with the quality documentation and implement the policies and procedures in their work.
We will use our Quality Management System and motivate our personnel by carrying out regular internal training, and via offering attendance to external courses when appropriate.
We will promote our services through all client interactions and using dedicated sales and marketing resources. These actions will result in us fulfilling our aim to drive business and continue to be the leading bespoke microbiological testing services.
Our Terms and Conditions can be found here: DOT 041 (01) Perfectus Biomed Terms and Conditions.
About Perfectus Biomed
- Sci-Tech Daresbury post article on Perfectus Biomed’s growth
- Perfectus Biomed attending CBE’s 2018 Biofilm Science & Technology meeting in Montana
- The FDA’s 510(k) Submission Process; Common Reasons for Receiving a Refuse-to-Accept (RTA) Decision
- Perfectus Biomed, BSN Medical and the University of Huddersfield collaborate on Innovate UK project!
- Perfectus Biomed are exhibiting at WCICT 2018
- Perfectus Biomed relocate to brand new office and laboratory!
- Perfectus Biomed are exhibiting at Biofilms 8, 2018
- Perfectus Biomed will be exhibiting at the Dental Technology Showcase 2018
- Perfectus Biomed will be exhibiting at the EWMA 2018 conference
- Our Microbiological Sectors and Services