About Perfectus Biomed
Perfectus Biomed, a UKAS accredited microbiological contract testing company, represents the new wave of scientific businesses that are proud to call Daresbury home. Daresbury Science Park is dominated by the iconic Daresbury Tower, synonymous with a previous generation of scientific discovery. Today, Daresbury Laboratories are home to an exciting mix of Government, University and privately funded scientific research, all taking place in recently refurbished, state of the art facilities.
Perfectus Biomed specialises in tailoring antimicrobial assays, performing customised and accredited biofilm methodologies and supporting clients through regulatory approval processes such as FDA 510(K) submissions. We offer an academically based approach to contract microbiological testing whilst operating in a timely and efficient manner, keeping the client’s requirements in the forefront of our minds.
Latest Perfectus News
- Perfectus Biomed are finalists in the High Sheriff of Cheshire Enterprise Awards
- Perfectus Biomed co-publish paper in the Journal of Wound Care
- Perfectus Biomed Exhibiting at Cleaning Products Europe 2018
- Perfectus Biomed Breakout!
- Journal of Wound Care Award Winners 2018
- FDA is Enhancing Transparency of their Drug-Approval Process
- Perfectus Biomed Shortlisted at the Medilink Healthcare Business Awards 2018
- Perfectus Biomed are attending the Cleaning Products Europe 2018 Conference
- Journal of Wound Care (JWC) Awards 2018
- Perfectus Biomed to attend the 2018 Biofilm Science and Technology Meetings
What our customers have said about Perfectus
“Excellent support and services provided by Perfectus Biomed showing a high reactivity and professionalism.”
“Right now, we have the peace of mind in knowing that the compound we are offering our clients actually CAN do the things that we state, and it isn’t just conjecture, or theory. I’m so glad that we stopped by your booth last April at SAWC. It has been money well spent to know that we are offering a worthwhile product”
“We found Perfectus Biomed to be very professional and efficient in carrying out testing of our decontamination facility, and writing a report and abstract. We would have no hesitation in working with them again in the future”
“We have begun a block of work with Perfectus, and the initial support has been excellent. Perfectus understands the needs of small businesses and have been flexible to accommodate and adapt the proposals to meet the demands on our business.”